Can we please stop stealing people’s art without their consent?
Especially Japanese artists?
Because believe or not, when you take a dojinka’s art and post it somewhere else without permission, not only will you make them very sad (not to mention angry) when they find out, but…
toph takes care of ba sing se
"worst city ever"
tenzin/lin history was so weird and unappealing to me before because I was trying to imagine both of their present day personalities together, but the season 3 backstory stuff for lin it made everything make so much sense since she was a gigantic nerd baby and it would just be two gigantic nerd babies like We Are Adults In A Mature Relationship.
So just playing around with how they’d act and I love everything about the whole love triangle thing too, like I guess what little we know about it let’s me fill in my own details and it would just be such a sadistically entertaining situation and really nice character development for three characters I really enjoy.
All of this? Yes. Just yes.
10 BETTER BODY AFFIRMATIONS FOR YOUNG WOMEN
1. Your body is in flux for the rest of your life. Think of your body as fluid instead of static — it’s always going to change. So get comfortable with those changes.
2. No one will love you or not love you because of your body. You are lovable because you’re you, not because your body looks a certain way.
3. The most intensely personal relationship you’ll ever have is with your body. It’s a lifelong relationship that’s well worth investing in and nurturing the same way you would with loved ones.
4. You don’t owe your body to anyone. Not sexually, not aesthetically. Your body is yours. Period.
5. What someone else says about your body says more about them than it does about you. Look past the actual snark to the person who’s saying it, because it’s only a reflection of what they think of themselves. That’s when you’ll see how little power their words have.
6. Your body is not a reflection of your character. It’s a physical home for the complex and wondrous and unique being that is you.
7. Take up as much space as you want. You don’t have to be small, or quiet, or docile, regardless of your physical size.
8. Everything you need to accept your body is already inside you. There’s no book, or diet, or workout routine or external affirmation that you need to feel good about your body right now.
9. Your body is a priority. It’s always trying to tell you things. Taking the time to listen to is of the utmost importance.
10. Wear whatever you want. Your body shape does not dictate your personal style, and fashion rules that say otherwise are wrong. Dress yourself in a way that makes you feel happy and confident and beautiful, because guess what? You are.
Doing some colors (still in progress) on a sketch I’ve previously shown in black & white…
Even with eyes protected by the green spectacles, Dorothy and her friends were at first dazzled by the brilliancy of the wonderful City.
This one was time-consuming and slightly hypnotic to draw. This is our first view of the City, and we see a bit more of it in later chapters.